How to Remove / Hide "People You May Know" on Facebook with FB Purity
Guide to Removing the "People You May Know" box on Facebook with FB PurityThis method works for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Opera and Maxthon
N.B. If you are using Internet Explorer, I highly recommend you install one of the previously listed browsers, as this method is not compatible with IE.
- Install the Safe, Free and Top Rated F.B. Purity browser extension
- After F.B. Purity is installed, you should see an "FBP" link at the top of the Facebook page, next to the "Home" link, click it to open the FB Purity options screen.
- Tick the Hide "People You May Know" checkbox under the "More Options" heading
- Click "Save & Close"
- Thats it! No more People You May Know! :D Please click the "Share" button below, to share this page with your friends, that way they too will be able to get rid of People You May Know on Facebook
I hope this helps you,
If this solution worked for you or if you like F.B. Purity, please make a donation to show your appreciation for all the work i have put into developing this and keeping it running.
Become a fan of F.B. Purity on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest F.B. Purity news and developments
Further Recommended Reading
- F.B. Purity User Guide - Explains how to use F.B. Purity's various and useful functions.
- F.B. Purity Features List - Lists F.B. Puritys features, functionality and capabilities.
- How to Disable Autoplay Videos on FB A how-to guide on how to Stop / Disable Autoplay Videos on Facebook
- F.B. Purity Custom CSS Guide - Explains how to further customise Facebook by using your own CSS code in FBP's Custom CSS box.
- F.B. Purity Extras Guide - Explains how to filter out Extras (Extraneous) messages from your newsfeed.
- Customize Facebook's Reaction Images - Use Your own choice of images for the Facebook Reaction icons
- F.B. Purity FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) - Has answers to the most frequently asked questions and solutions to common problems you may encounter with F.B. Purity.