Changes in F.B. Purity v34.0 / v34.0.2 / v34.0.3
- Fixed hiding Sponsored Posts (Please Note: it seems since this update was published Facebook have already changed their code again, so this option may not work now f0r some people) This option should hide the Sponsored posts (ads) in the Newsfeed and those in the right hand column.
- Fixed the “Show Log Out Button” option (located under the Top Nav Bar Options heading on the options screen)
- New: Hide “Reels” option This option hides the “Reels and Short Videos” posts from showing up in the Facebook Newsfeed and is located under the “Video Posts” heading on the FBP options screen.
- New “Move Nav Bar back to the top” option, This option is for those people who have had their navigation bar moved to the side of the screen and want it back at the top again. This option is located under the “Left Column Links” heading on the FBP options screen.
- Fixed: The Auto Hide Filter. I think recently by auto clicking the hide post button, it was sometimes causing a Facebook warning popup to show up. I have removed the autoclicking code, so the popup should not show up any more, but it will still hide the post from view.
If you are using Chrome, Edge or Firefox and have FBP installed already it should update itself to the latest version automatically. If you are using the GM Script version of FBP you can go to the script install page on install.fbpurity.com and click the install script link, then follow the instructions to update the script.
Get FB Purity here: https://fbpurity.com
If you have any problems with or questions about FBP, please use the available help resources on this website, including the FBP User Guide, and FBP FAQ page which includes a comprehensive Troubleshooting Guide that you should follow if you have any problems.
If you wish to support FB Purity, please Donate to ensure the continuation of this project. Many heartfelt thanks to those people who have generously donated! :)
Please tell all your friends about F.B. Purity too, as I’m sure they will appreciate it. One way you can help spread the word about FBP, is to go to https://fb.com/fluffbustingpurity and click the “Invite Your Friends To Like this Page” link that appears in the left column, then invite all your friends.
Facebook driving you crazy? Don’t get mad, Get FB Purity!
FB Purity Overview:
For those who don’t already know, FB Purity is a safe, free and top rated web browser extension for Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Opera & Brave. It lets you clean up the junk and customize Facebook the way you want it to be. It has many cool features, such as hiding all the ads including Sponsored Posts, alerting you when friends un-friend you, letting you change the site’s colours, fonts and background image, it lets you stay on the “Most Recent” feed permanently and lots more. FB Purity has been reviewed and highly recommended in many places including the Washington Post, CNET, PCWorld, MacWorld, GetConnected etc and has over 477,000 users worldwide.