FB Purity v10.5.0 is out now, featuring a new Google Web Fonts option, that lets you choose from over 650 pre-defined font styles.
Changes in this version:
- New: New Google Web Font option (under font, colour and design heading)
- Fixed: ‘Wrote on Wall’ Filter
- Fixed: Alignment of ‘FB Purity News’ link in left column
- Fixed: Vertical alignment of ‘FBP’ link in top nav bar
- Fixed: Hide “left column link story count” option
- Fixed: Auto check for updates
- Fixed: Welcome new user screen wasn’t showing on first install
- Fixed: Hide “Events” link in left hand column option
The new “Web Fonts” option lets you choose a font from a drop down list of over 650 Google Web Fonts. You need to tick the “Set” box next to the font, then click “Save & Close” if you want it to be turned on.
Update to the latest version of FB Purity by clicking the “Install” button on the FB Purity Install Page
If you have any questions or problems with FB Purity, please read and follow the advice on the FB Purity FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
If you wish to support FB Purity, please Donate to ensure the continuation of this project. Please also tell all your Facebook friends about FBP too,
FB Purity is a safe, free and top rated web browser extension for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Maxthon. It lets you block all Facebook ads, hide the junk and interface elements that you dont want to see, filter out posts in the newsfeed you are not interested in, and Customise Facebook to look how you want it to look.
- FB Purity v13.4.1 gives you access to the Friends Feed and also fixes filtering for list pages
- FB Purity v9.9.3 Fixes the FBP settings link in the top nav bar, and various other things
- FB Purity v12.9.1 Fixes: Various Bugs & Adds new Zap comments that are just tagged names function
- FB Purity v9.9.1 is out. It fixes the revert Bubble Chat and BA + WL links and various other issues.