After a lot of user testing, this version seems to be holding the user settings much better.
There may still be some issues for chrome and safari users, so i will need to investigate whats causing that, but overall this release works a lot better than the previous one
Changes in this version:
- Fixed users settings being reset
- Separated fb actions/frictionless sharing from the trending articles filter, “fb action” apps should now be filtered by the existing App filter.
- Fixed “Hide shared a link” filter
- Fixed “Hide tagged in video” filter
- Altered (BA) Block App function so it first asks you if you want to block just the app you select, it then asks if you also want to also block the other apps that are showing in the feed
- Fixed opera bug where after saving settings, extras/apps display may have been corrupted, due to opera reloading the page from cache rather than from the server
This version has been a long time coming and has taken a serious amount of work to get it working again, I hope you appreciate my efforts. If you would like to help support FBP, please donate via http://donate.fbpurity.com
- FB Purity Update v7.9.5 – Fixes Settings Reset Bug
- New FBP Beta v7.9.3 – Fixes Settings Reset bug, and also fixes the restore Comment Button Functionality
- F.B Purity Script Update v3.6a – added new hideable extras, Import Export Settings + more
- I’ve released a new beta version of FB Purity v7.8.0 that should fix the settings reset bug