I’ve updated F.B. Purity, the Facebook homepage cleaner GM script / extension for Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Fixed mangled BA (Block Application + WL (Whitelist) links
- Fixed “FB-Glitch” error on friends list pages
- Hides sponsored box on search pages if Hide Sponsored Box option is set
- Added link to info about AVG antivirus clash (if you are running AVG you might experience the 2 versions of FBP, script collision error message)
- Fixed Opera bug with localstorage.
If you appreciate the script, please donate ( http://donate.fbpurity.com ) to support development and time spent troubleshooting and helping users etc, all of which take up lots of my time, FB Purity is all the work of a single person, me, Steve.
You can install the updated version of F.B. Purity (v3.9.4) here: http://install.fbpurity.com
- If FB Purity is acting weirdly, e.g displaying the “2 versions of fbp running” error when theres only 1 installed
- Facebook Purity – Script Update – v2.4b – Bug Fix
- FB Purity – Script Update v3.9.5 – Updated for new profile stories in newsfeed
- FaceBook Purity Script Update – v2.8 – Added: One click whitelisting of applications