Changes in F.B. Purity v33.6
- Fixed hiding Sponsored Posts
- Added New options for hiding “News” and “Events” buttons in the top nav bar
- Fixed Hide “Rooms” option
- Fixed hide “Stories” option
- Fixed hide “Whole Newsfeed” option
- Fixed hide Whole right column option
- Fixed hide Whole left column option
- Fixed hide left column link options
- Fixed hide “All videos” option
- Fixed hiding “People you may know” box on personal profile/timeline page (title will still show, but main box should be hidden)
- Fixed hiding Watch in right column option
- Fixed hiding Marketplace left/right column link options
- Fixed showing “X” hide post shortcut button on posts in newsfeed
- Fixed the hide “Related Discussions” option
- Fixed hide the right column link option: Hide “Group Suggestions“
Get FB Purity here: https://fbpurity.com
Please note I am still waiting for Firefox to approve the latest version of the FBP Firefox extension, if you are a Firefox user and want to use the latest version of FBP, here are some options:
- Install the Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey extension, then install the GM Script version of FBP (its available on the same install page on FBPURITY.COM as the extension version)
- Use a chrome/chromium based browser (such as Brave, Opera, Edge, Vivaldi etc), and install the corresponding extension version of FBP
- Wait for Firefox to approve the update to the Firefox extension
If you have any problems with or questions about FBP, please use the available help resources on this website, including the FBP User Guide, and FBP FAQ page which includes a comprehensive Troubleshooting Guide that you should follow if you have any problems.
If you wish to support FB Purity, please Donate to ensure the continuation of this project. Many heartfelt thanks to those people who have generously donated! :)
Please tell all your friends about F.B. Purity too, as I’m sure they will appreciate it. One way you can help spread the word about FBP, is to go to https://fb.com/fluffbustingpurity and click the “Invite Your Friends To Like this Page” link that appears in the left column, then invite all your friends.
Facebook driving you crazy? Don’t get mad, Get FB Purity!
FB Purity Overview:
For those who don’t already know, FB Purity is a safe, free and top rated web browser extension for Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Opera & Brave. It lets you clean up the junk and customize Facebook the way you want it to be. It has many cool features, such as hiding all the ads, alerting you when friends un-friend you, letting you change the site’s colours, fonts and background image, it lets you stay on the “Most Recent” feed permanently and lots more. FB Purity has been reviewed and highly recommended in many places including the Washington Post, CNET, PCWorld, MacWorld, GetConnected etc and has over 476,000 users worldwide.
- F.B. Purity v25.0.0 fixes hiding Sponsored Posts in the Newsfeed!
- F.B Purity v29.2.2 : Fixed Hide Sponsored Posts + Lots more fixes
- F.B. Purity v15.1.0 fixes hiding Facebook’s suggested/sponsored posts (ads) & also fixes the newsfeed filtering options
- FBPurity v29.3.6 is out now – Fixes Hide Sponsored Posts, Sort Notifications Chronologically and Hide Animated Gifs options.
Yeah, at my end the sponsored posts have recently started showing up again – and very frequently.
hi, are you still having this problem with the latest version (v33.9.2) if so please try the latest FBP beta via https://fb.com/puritytest