FB Purity v14.8.0 has been released
FBP v14.8.0 Changes Summary:
- New: Option to hide the new “Live” box in the right column. (Option is under the “Hide Right Column Links” heading on the options screen)
- New: Option to hide the “Discover Groups” link in the left column (Option is under the “Hide Left Column Links” heading on the FBP options screen)
- New: Option to hide the “Live Video” (was called “Live Map” previously) link in the left column (Option is under the “Hide Left Column Links” heading on the FBP options screen)
- Fixed: The Custom Reactions functionality
- Fixed: If the “Show Log Out Button” option was turned on, the page would sometimes redirect to Facebook’s settings page.
- Fixed: The “Clear Ad Prefs” functionality, that lets you clear out all the Ad Topics on the Facebook Ad Prefs Page
- Fixed: The “Freeze Top Nav Bar” Option. I had removed it previously because the option was causing some problems, but I think I have managed to fix it now. (Option is under the “Top Nav Bar Options” heading.
Install / Update the latest version of FB Purity by clicking the green “Install FB Purity” button on the FB Purity Install Page.
If you have any problems or questions with/about FBP, please use the available help resources on this website, including the FBP User Guide, and FBP FAQ page which includes a comprehensive Troubleshooting Guide that you should follow if you have any problems.
If you wish to support FB Purity, please Donate to ensure the continuation of this project. Please also tell all your Facebook friends and family about FBP too, cheers!
For those who don’t already know, FB Purity is a safe, free and top rated web browser extension for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Maxthon. It lets you clean up the junk and customize Facebook the way you want it to be. It has many cool features, such as hiding all the ads, alerting you when friends un-friend you, letting you change the site’s colours, fonts and background image, it lets you stay on the “Most Recent” feed permanently and lots more. FBP has been reviewed and highly recommended in none other than the Washington Post!
Facebook driving you crazy? Don’t get mad, Get FB Purity!
- FB Purity v14.2 lets you Hide facebook profile hovercards and Live video & bugfixes
- FB Purity Update v8.0.1 – Adds options for hiding Games Feed and Pages Feed, Apps, Groups, Interests Links in Left Column + more
- FB Purity v14.3.1 Fixes Expand News Column, Adds WebFont Preview box plus lots of bugfixes
- F.B. Purity New Release: v8.5.0 – Fixed for Firefox v22 compatibility – Hide Facebook Events, Pokes, Game Requests etc in right Hand Column
I can’t seem to get rid of the most annoying column in all of FaceBook–the far right column that lists users with green dots when they are active at the time. Every time I click and hold the scroll bar to scroll down and move my pointer over one of them, it opens a messaging box for that user. I never look at that list to see who is on, so how do I get rid of it with FBP? Thanks.
you can do that with facebook’s own interface, just click the cogwheel at the bottom right of that column and select the “turn off chat” option
Please! Can somebody tell me if there is a version of FBP that the admins of groups can install for the group
no there isn’t