F.B. Purity v14.7.0 – Lets you Customize the Reaction Images – Export and Import your FBP Settings by Files – The Chrome extension should now be more stable + Lots more fixes
FBP v14.7.0 Changes Summary:
- New: Custom Reactions Option, lets you add either a URL for a Custom Reaction Image packs or a comma separated list of individual reaction image URLs. For instructions on how to use this option, please read the FBP Custom Reaction Images page
Video Example of FB Purity’s Custom Reactions functionality featuring animated Reactions
- New: Import FBP Settings directly from a previously saved Settings text file.
- Fixed: The Chrome extension version of FBP, should work more consistently now. Previously it was intermittently stopping working, fingers crossed that is fixed now.
- Fixed: If you have a Background colour set, uploaded photos in groups, and images on notifications pages should no longer be invisible
- Fixed: Hide “Wrote on Timeline” option
- Fixed: The “Hide All Videos” newsfeed filter option should now also hide Animated Gif posts.
- Fixed: The “Zap Comments” function, that hides comments that just consist of Tagged names when you press the “Z” key should now work properly again.
- Fixed: If you have the “Timeline Options” setting “Hide Games + Apps” turned on, it should no longer hide app/game posts on your own Timeline page.
- Fixed: The Hide “Your Memories” (aka On This Day) filter. Previously it occasionally showed your memory posts even if the option to hide them was turned on.
- Fixed: If the “Show Full URL on Shared Links” option was turned on, sometimes the “shared link”‘s description would be hidden, this is fixed now.
Safari Users Rejoice, You can now use the latest version of FB Purity in your browser, however you need to first install the Tampermonkey extension then install the GM Script version of FB Purity. Please check the FB Purity Install page for more information.
Install / Update the latest version of FB Purity by clicking the green “Install FB Purity” button on the FB Purity Install Page.
If you have any problems or questions with/about FBP, please use the available help resources on this website, including the FBP User Guide, and FBP FAQ page which includes a comprehensive Troubleshooting Guide that you should follow if you have any problems.
If you wish to support FB Purity, please Donate to ensure the continuation of this project. Please also tell all your Facebook friends and family about FBP too, cheers!
For those who don’t already know, FB Purity is a safe, free and top rated web browser extension for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Maxthon. It lets you clean up the junk and customize Facebook the way you want it to be. It has many cool features, such as hiding all the ads, alerting you when friends un-friend you, letting you change the site’s colours, fonts and background image, let you stay on the “Most Recent” feed permanently and lots more. FBP has been reviewed and highly recommended in none other than the Washington Post!
Facebook driving you crazy? Don’t get mad, Get FB Purity!
- FB Purity v10.3.0 : Customise Facebook with background images, plus other cool options for getting Facebook under control
- FB Purity v14.0.0 Fixes feed filtering for Firefox & the FF add-on is now signed!
- FB Purity v9.8.0 – Expand News Column, Hide List Header Images + Bug fixes
- FB Purity v14.5.0 – Hide Reactions Bar – Hide Reactions Emojis – Hide Payments Section