FB Purity Update v8.0.1 – Adds options for hiding the links in the left column, including Pages Feed and Games Feed etc + more
- In this version I’ve added options for hiding the links in the left hand column ( Games Feed, Pages Feed, Apps, App Center, Pokes, Music, Places Editor, Pages, Groups, Interests etc)
- To access these new options, first open the FB Purity options screen, by clicking the “F.B. Purity” link at the top of your newsfeed, then click the “Hide Left Hand Column Links” link which is just above the “Font and Colour” options link on the FBP options screen.
- Improved the Hide Sponsored Stories, and Hide Suggested Posts filters
- The “Font and Colour” options can now be accessed by clicking the “Font and Colours Options” link on the FBP options screen
- Added “Upcoming Events” story type to “Hide Events Box” filter, and also to the “Attending event” option, so if either of those options are selected the “Upcoming Events” story type will be hidden
- Fixed a filtering bug where sometimes a “normal” post would not be correctly marked as “normal”
If you appreciate all the work I put into the FB Purity project,
please help me out in return by donating.
BTW A big thank you to those who have donated to FBP, its very much appreciated.
Please tell your friends about FB Purity too, share the love :)
- FB Purity v13.4.1 gives you access to the Friends Feed and also fixes filtering for list pages
- F.B Purity Update v7.5.0 – Adds a single column Timeline layout view option, Fixes BA+WL links, also adds Block Application links to Facebook applications pages + more
- FB Purity v14.3.1 Fixes Expand News Column, Adds WebFont Preview box plus lots of bugfixes
- F.B. Purity v14.8.0 – Hide Live Box in right column and Discover Groups in left column
I’m really sorry to tell you, that those annoying graphic smileys are back….they returned after updating to the latest version….why can’t facebook let people decide whether to have them or not… Thank you for your fight against this “madness” “Big smile”
aila, you can get the updated code for hiding smileys here: http://css.fbpurity.com