FB Purity v9.9.1 (the browser extension that cleans up and customizes Facebook) has been released.
Changes in this version:
- Fixed: Fixed “BA” (Block App) + “WL” (Whitelist) links not showing up on App posts
- Fixed: “Revert Bubble Chat” option.
- Fixed: Fixed gap in newsfeed when browser window is resized smaller
- Fixed: Fixed Vimeo and Soundcloud and ReverbNation links. Stopped them opening twice (once in the feed and once in a new tab) when the “Fix External Links” option is selected.
- Fixed: Fixed alignment of FBP link in top nav bar. Did this by moving it to a location where it doesn’t shift when the window is resized.
- Fixed: Fixed the “Wrote on Wall” filter.
- Fixed: Hide the “ask for media recommendations” prompts on timeline pages, when “hide nagging questions” option is ticked.
- Fixed: Fixed various background colour issues, that occur when the background colour option is set.
- Fixed: Fixed the reload loop that occurs when you are logged in as a “fan page” and have the “Sort: Most Recent” option turned on. I’ve disabled the “force sort most recent” option on Fan Pages, as it wasnt working correctly.
- New: ‘Hide “Find New Groups” link’ in hide left column links options
- Changed: Removed the “TL” (single column timeline) toggle button, as Facebook Fan Pages are transitioning to a single column news layout by default. However for people who are not yet seeing the new Timeline layout for pages, you can still access the single column timeline option, via the FBP options screen, under the “Timeline Options” heading.
Update to the latest version of FB Purity via the FB Purity Install Page
If you have any questions or problems with FB Purity, please read and follow the advice on the FB Purity FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
If you wish to support FB Purity, please Donate to ensure the continuation of this project. Please also tell all your Facebook friends about FBP too,
- FB Purity v9.2.1 – Fixes Hide Facebook Bubble Chat Option – New Hide Liked “This” Option + More
- FB Purity Update v8.0.1 – Adds options for hiding Games Feed and Pages Feed, Apps, Groups, Interests Links in Left Column + more
- FB Purity v9.5.3 – Disable Autoplay Videos – Hide Trending Topics – Full Screen Chat – Show Animated Gifs
- F.B. Purity New Release: v8.5.0 – Fixed for Firefox v22 compatibility – Hide Facebook Events, Pokes, Game Requests etc in right Hand Column