FB Purity Update: v8.3.0
Changes Summary for this release:
- Added “Hide Facebook Gifts” links option.
- Added “Hide Notifications Popup Box” option.
- Fixed bug in the options screen news panel (bug-if feed was too short, surfaced due to facebook’s post deletions)
- Fixed add “Block Application” link on Facebook games and applications sidebar.
- Fixed the “Hide all Videos” filter.
- Fixed hidden file upload buttons when background color is set.
- Fixed hidden event page buttons in single column timeline layout mode.
- Improves group story filtering, when “hide joined group” option is ticked.
Please note that this update is not compatible with the new Newsfeed or new Timeline designs, because I have not yet got those on my account, and I cannot update FBP until i get them.
To stay up to date with the latest FB Purity News and Releases, subscribe to the FB Purity mailing list (via the box in the right column). You can also get the latest news via the FB Purity Fan Page on Facebook, but make sure to subscribe to notifications from the page by hovering over the “Like” button on the page and selecting “Get Nofifications” otherwise Facebook wont show you all the posts from the page. You can also follow FB Purity news on Twitter and Google Plus
FB Purity just passed the 80,000 fans mark on Facebook. There are over a billion users on Facebook who will benefit from using this app, so please help spread the word about FB Purity, lets get the word out about this app, dont let your friends use Facebook without it! :)
- F.B. Purity Update v8.0.1 – Adds options for hiding Games Feed and Pages Feed, Apps, Groups, Interests Links in Left Column + more
- F.B Purity Update v7.5.0 – Adds a single column Timeline layout view option, Fixes BA+WL links, also adds Block Application links to Facebook applications pages + more
- New F.B. Purity Beta version available (v8.2.0) : Adds lots of new options for customizing Facebook
- F.B Purity Update v7.5.1 – Fixes the ‘Hide Trending Articles’ Option, Hide sponsored box option also now hides sponsored stories in the newsfeed.