FB Purity v11.0.0 has been released:
- New: “Set as Background Image” link added to all photo pages.
- New: “Stretch Background Image” option (makes image fit so it fills the whole back of the screen)
- New: Changed Top Navbar Background image option to be a checkbox beneath main background image option.
- New: Top Nav Bar Font Colour option
- New: Link Colour option (affects all links on the facebook site)
- New: Transparent newsfeed option (lets you see through to the background image)
- New: “Hide Search Box” option (under “Top NavBar Options” heading)
- New: “Hide Padlock” option (under “Top NavBar Options” heading)
- Fixed: FBP settings link in drop down menu (Occasionally it didn’t show up or work when clicked)
- Fixed: Hide Stickers in Chat when “Hide Emoticons” option is selected
- Fixed: Hidden friends on “Manage Friends List” page when background colour set are no longer hidden
- Fixed: Added “Mentioned in post” stories to the Hide “Tagged in Status” filter option.
- Fixed: Hide ‘Wrote on Wall’ filter
- Fixed: FBP collision check (checks if 2 versions of FBP are running on the page at the same time)
- Fixed: Hard to read hover/tooltip text, when dark font colour is set.
Update to the latest version of FB Purity by clicking the “Install” button on the FB Purity Install Page
If you have any questions or problems with FB Purity, please read and follow the advice on the FB Purity FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
If you wish to support FB Purity, please Donate to ensure the continuation of this project. Please also tell all your Facebook friends about FBP too,
FB Purity is a safe, free and top rated web browser extension for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Maxthon. It lets you block all Facebook ads, hide the junk and interface elements that you dont want to see, filter out posts in the newsfeed you are not interested in, and Customise Facebook’s style to make it look how you want it to look.