FB Purity v9.9.3 (the browser extension that cleans up and customizes Facebook) has been released.
Changes in this version:
- Fixed: Fixed the “FBP” link in top nav-bar, so it shows up in the same place as before.
- Fixed: Stopped the “On this Day” and “Pokes” pages switching to the most recent feed, if “Sort : Most Recent” option is selected.
- Fixed: “Wrote on Wall” filter.
- New: Added “FB Purity Settings” link in the main Facebook drop down menu in the nav bar (under the triangle icon), just below the Facebook Settings link, as an alternative way of opening the FBP settings.
- New: Added hide “Manage Groups” and hide “Saved” in the “Hide left column links” options
- New: If you have ticked the “Hide nagging questions” option, under the “Timeline Options” heading, FBP will now also hide the popup that shows when you visit a fan page, then scroll down the page, that asks you to “like” the (fan) page
Update to the latest version of FB Purity by clicking the “Install” button on the FB Purity Install Page
If you have any questions or problems with FB Purity, please read and follow the advice on the FB Purity FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
If you wish to support FB Purity, please Donate to ensure the continuation of this project. Please also tell all your Facebook friends about FBP too,