FB Purity v12.8.0 released:
Changes in this Version:
- Fixed: The “Disable Autoplay” option. (However Facebook also now has a built in option for disabling Autoplay at https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=videos
- Fixed: “Sort: Most Recent” option for new search (FBP was erroneously triggering the Sort Most Recent function when a search was done)
- Fixed: “Set as Background Image” link that shows beneath Facebook photos
- Fixed: When “Hide Emoticons” option was turned on, post privacy selectors were also hidden
- Changed: If “Show Full Date / Time” option is on, now if you hover over the date/timestamp it shows the short time style (how many minutes/hours ago it was posted)
- New: Added “Is Watching / Is Listening to” newsfeed filter option
- New: Added Hide “Status” button option in Top Nav Bar options
- New: Added “Show Logout Button” option in Top Nav Bar options
N.B. I’ve not yet managed to fix the “Restore Comment Button” option, will try and get it working at some point.
Update to the latest version of FB Purity by clicking the green “Install FB Purity” button on the FB Purity Install Page
If you have any questions or problems with FB Purity, please read and follow the advice on the FB Purity FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page, thanks.
If you wish to support FB Purity, please Donate to ensure the continuation of this project. Please also tell all your Facebook friends about FBP too,
FB Purity is a safe, free and top rated web browser extension for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Maxthon. It lets you hide all Facebook ads, hide the junk and interface elements that you dont want to see, filter out posts in the newsfeed you are not interested in, and Customise Facebook’s style to make it look how you want it to look. It lets you change the fonts, change the background image, make the newsfeed transparent, alert you if your friends un-friend you and many more cool features.